Sunday 15 May 2011

Dad and baby blackbird

In the garden this morning was a Mr Blackbird with his offspring. The baby was able to fend for itself and did not need any help from dad.

Baby on bird bath, he didn't stay on here long enough to take another shot. This was the best I could do. 

Looking for food


Dad keeping an eye out

Earlier on I was watering my plant when the baby came up to with in 10 feet of me and carried on looking for food.

It is times like this that I had a longer lens that my 300, I wish at least a 600 but that maybe wouldn't be big enough.

Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Mike, I need a bigger lens, no chance.

    When you get home I have some interesting shot to show you.
    Not heard from D&H for a few days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Trev, I know about Kens dongle.

    Standing by for shuttle launch tomorrow, wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks You for your comment