Saturday 5 October 2013

Catch up

Hi All
  A couple of blogs have gone missing so I am going through my pictures to see if I can catch up.

I have been far and wide over the month so I will add on to the last one I can fine.

Capstone CP. this was after my trip to Eastcourt Meadow.

coots

Grey Heron

Cormorant 

Nice here wot


Greylag

There are more but I will save them for later and move on.


Rare Breed car show put on by the Kent and East Sussex Morris Minor Club






Our crew feeding

How to enjoy a car show

Don't get nicked

Then there was a show at Aylesford, just a taster.






That's it for now more to come later

Thanks for looking

3 comments:

  1. So here you are, lovely shots from Capstone and nice to see the heron. Remember seeing that one of Stan before so I wonder what happened to the missing Blogs, send for Agatha "The Case of the Missing Blogs".

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was another show Sue. He can't keep his eyes open.

    I was lucky that it was only two but I had put them on my other blog, so I knew what I had written

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Trev, sorry I missed them yet again, you re NOT on my laptop Blogger. Great pics Great Heron shots.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks You for your comment